Be a speaker
The call for papers for the RailTech Europe Conference has opened! Do you have an interesting topic, project or research you would like to address at RailTech Europe? Please fill in the form below. The deadline for sending in your information is 22nd of November.
- Digital railway
- Resilient rail & sustainability
- International Long Distance Train Connections
Papers should contain:
- A maximum of 250 words
- Issues / problems
- Best practices
- Failures and what you have learned from it
- Possible dangers for the rail sector
- Relevance for the rail sector
- Technical systems / components
- Examples in the field / case studies
Be a speaker!
To apply as a speaker for this conference, we kindly ask you to fill in the form below. We allow an abstract description with a maximum of 250 words, so please describe the content of the topic of your presentation as clear as possible.
Please submit your abstract via the form below. The deadline is the 22nd of November.