RailTech Europe 2021 // LIVE - the digital edition
In 2021 RailTech Europe took place in a special form: completely digital! The event consisted of a digital exhibition, three different stages filled with presentations and workshops, networking possibilities and the innovation award ceremony. Over 8.000 rail professionals joined us online. Watch the aftermovie below.
Exhibitors of RailTech Europe 2021
Stages at RailTech Europe 2021
- Opening of RailTech Europe 2021 // LIVE
- Conference sessions and presentations on policy level
- Innovation Awards ceremony
- Interactive sessions powered by our host ProRail
- Interviews, round table discussions, presentations
- Workshops, presentations, pitches and panel discussions
- On a technical and practical level
Matthias Ruete - European Coordinator ERTMS
Matthias Ruete is the European Coordinator for ERTMS. At the RailTech Europe 2021 // LIVE he gave the European Commissions view on how to accelerate the roll out of ERTMS.
Matthias Ruete has been Director General of European Commission’s (EC) Directorate General (DG) for Mobility and Transport since 2010. Prior to that, he preformed various duties at the EC such as: Director General DG Energy and Transports and Director DG Enterprise and Industry.